Dancing in Rio Slot Review 2021
There are thousands of exciting online pokies available to Australian gamblers in 2021. They all have distinct themes, reels and paylines. When choosing a game to play, you can choose from various Australian providers based on interest in the theme or guaranteed payouts. A progressive jackpot could also be one of the criteria.
There are dozens of online entertainment with a cumulative jackpot. Among them, we would like to highlight Dancing in Rio. A slot review will show you why this game is worth your interest.
- Short description and Experience
- Symbol Designation
- Dancing in Rio Gameplay and Bonuses
- Dancing in Rio Bonus Features
- How To Bet at Dancing in Rio
- How To Win At Dancing in Rio
- Dancing in Rio on mobile
Dancing in Rio was developed by WMS Gaming. This game was WMS
first slot machine with a progressive jackpot and was released in online casinos in 2016. It has 5 reels, 4 rows and 40 paylines.
WMS Gaming has tried to convey the atmosphere of the Brazilian carnival and light up players with eye-catching colours. The game’s symbols – dancers in bright costumes and colourful masks – support the mysterious yet fun spirit of parties in Rio de Janeiro.
The minimum bet available, bonus free spins, multiple jackpots, and a mobile version of this slot make Dancing in Rio casinos the most visited, as True Blue casino review certainly shows. Every player aspires to win the jackpot against a backdrop of great design.
Dancing in Rio Australia presents players with several symbols – the main ones in the slot theme (the most expensive), the auxiliary ones (the card deck), the scatter and the wild symbol.
- Dancers in colourful dresses on a roll of 3 to 5 characters will give the player a multiplier to the bet of 0.5 to 5. Red Dress Girl, Green Dress Girl and Dancing Boy on the reels in the established sequence allows you to get from 12.5 to 125 coins at the maximum bet amount;
- The Rio Queen is the most expensive symbol. A combination of 2 symbols is enough to win (x0.1). 3 symbols – x0.75, 4 symbols – x2, 5 symbols – x7.5. So Dancing in Rio winners can get 18.75 to 187.5 coins at the maximum bet;
- 9 / 10 / J / Q / K / A are the lowest paying combinations and bring between 3.75 and 50 coins;
- The carnival mask symbol is a scatter which activates the bonus round;
- The game logo is a wild icon, usually appearing on 2 to 5 reels. The logo replaces any icon other than the scatter and allows for faster-winning combinations.
Special mention should be made of the Red & Green Triggers combination. These coloured squares on the reels relate to jackpot wins.
- if bet below $2, 4 green + 1 red = Surge Jackpot;
- if above $2, 4 green + 1 red = Progressive Dancing in Rio Jackpot;
- 5 green = Pulse Bonus Jackpot;
- 4 green = Burst Bonus Jackpot;
- 3 green on the right = Major Jackpot, 3 green in the centre = Mini Jackpot.
- The higher your bet, the higher all jackpots will be, except the progressive jackpot.
Triggers roll behind any symbols except the scatter, wild and Rio Queen, including during bonus spins.
Note that winning combinations go from left to right and have different configurations: vertical, horizontal, diagonal, V-like and W-like,
Play in the demo version to explore the payout table in Dancing in Rio in detail. All casinos provide a free trial version of the slot.
Dancing in Rio has straightforward gameplay and will suit even those new to online gambling:
The bet amount can be set with the arrow button (left side of the screen); you can increase and decrease the amount with the + and – buttons;
- Near the arrow, you will see an icon “-1 +” – it sets the number of lines;
- there you will also see your balance in the game account, progress in the game;
- The question mark button displays the payout table and detailed game rules;
- the gear icon gives you the game settings;
- TOTAL BET – the total bet amount;
- WIN – the amount of your winnings;
- A button with a spinning arrow (right) starts the spins.
50 Autospins can be set up using the same left arrow button. Don’t take any chances with Autospins if you are unsure of your bankroll.
The Free Spins Bonus is triggered by 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols – the Mask:
- 3 masks = 10 free spins (you can win more free spins during your spins) + the amount of one bet;
- 4 masks = 20 free spins + bet amount x 2;
- 5 masks = 50 free spins + bet amount x 5.
If 4 or 5 masks are rolled again during the free spin draw, the multiplier will be applied to the winnings you received in the bonus game.
A mask may have an additional icon – +2, +5, +10 and +20. It means that in addition to the free spins set in the combination, you get extra spins. So, if you put together a combination of 5 masks marked +20, you will receive 100 FS as a gift.
Once you’ve picked the reliable Dancing in Rio casino, registered and funded your game account, start the game. The intuitive interface will get you going in no time at all:
- Set the bet per spin (the folding arrow at the bottom left).
- Select the number of lines you want to activate (also on the left).
- Start your spin with the spinning arrow button.
- If a winning combination has come up, get your winnings (the WIN mark will indicate it).
Again, we recommend playing your first spins in a slot in demo mode. So you will not risk real money but learn the gameplay and features of falling out combinations.
The maximum bet is $50, and the minimum is $0.4.
At the highest wager, winnings can amount to 55,000 coins, but the Dancing in Rio RTP is relatively low, ranging from 93 to 96%. The average is 94.5%.
That is something to keep in mind if you want a guaranteed win.
Remember that the progressive jackpot will only be available if you bet above $2. The maximum payout is 55,000.
To be successful in the game, use our expert tips:
- practice with the demo version;
- Control your bankroll (Slot has unstable volatility, you may have to place a lot of bets before you win;)
- Seek out scatters to play free bonus draws;
- if your bet exceeds $2, the RTP goes up.
There is no universal strategy on how to get the Dancing in Rio Jackpot. You can count on a balanced approach to betting and the honesty of the random number generator, but maintain a responsible attitude towards the game.
Use Dancing in Rio mobile if you’re on the move, can’t run your favourite casino on a desktop computer or only want to play a few rounds. WMS Gaming’s state-of-the-art technology makes it easy to play Dancing in Rio on iOS and Android mobile devices with no additional download.
You simply log in to the lobby of the gambling platform with your mobile browser, launch Dancing in Rio and get all the action.
The time-honoured and proven online slot game Dancing in Rio was created by WMS. Today, you can find the slot at every progressive casino.
Dancing in Rio has 5 reels, 4 rows and 40 paylines. It features several jackpots: a progressive jackpot and five fixed jackpots.
The slot is themed around a Brazilian holiday. The symbols – dancers, masks and cards – have different multipliers: the maximum supports the Rio Queen, while Red & Green Triggers on the reels provide jackpots.
Thanks to the quality graphics, thoughtful and straightforward interface, and impressive winnings possibilities, the gameplay is thrilling.
What is the RTP of Dancing in Rio?
The RTP is between 93% and 96%, and the average is 94.5%.
Is Dancing in Rio available to play for real money?
Play Dancing in Rio for real money at any reputable casino. You could hit the jackpot or raise your bankroll in a big way.
What are the minimum and maximum bets in Dancing in Rio?
The minimum bet is $0.4, and the maximum for a spin is $50.
How to get free spins at Dancing in Rio?
Match 3 to 5 scatter symbols (the mask) in a single combination. You will get between 10 and 100 free spins depending on the number of symbols and special markings on them.
Is Dancing in Rio safe?
The game is safe and licensed. Keep in mind the relatively low RTP and volatility, but rest assured – the MSG is reliable and the software works smoothly.