Online American Roule
Back in the 19th century, the first American pioneers created their version of roulette, which was based on the classic French version. American Roulette increases casino advantage and has a particular set of rules and bets, but more and more gamblers at online casinos are choosing this variant.
How to start playing online
To get free access to online roulette, follow a simple guide:
- First, choose a legitimate international casino and register. As registering at some other lobbies, Fair Go login will earn you a signup bonus.
- Deposit your account at the gaming room (consider the volatility of the slots to build the bankroll).
- Choose American Roulette in the slots or live section, and study a special deal’s rules and payout table in the demo version or description.
- Try the proposed winning strategies in free play mode, and only then move on to the money rates.
- Form the bet by American roulette rules and start the ball rotation (in the live mode, there is a timer on which the real dealer starts the game, have time to make a bet before this).
- Just wait until the ball lands in a specific sector to have the winnings. Because of the nature of American game, it is not easy to win, but there are additional betting options.
American Roulette: The differences in fundamentals
The main feature of this kind is the additional 00 symbol. Thus, there are red and black sectors having numbers on the reel, a zero sector and a double zero sector. The total quantity of digits is mixed from 37 to 38.
Like in French one, the numbers are not placed one after the other, but in mixed order: 0, 28, 9, 26, 30, 11, 7, 20… etc.
Thanks to the additional symbol, another five-numbered bet has been added to the popular roulette bets, 0, 00, 1, 2, 3. The remaining opportunities to win are retained. The player can bet on:
- a number or range of digits;
- even / odd number;
- the colour of the field;
- different combinations.
The most profitable bets are Straight up (paying 35:1, but only 2.6% chance of getting it), Split (17:1 with 5.3% chance) and Street (11:1 with 7.9% chance). The higher the odds of getting the ball on a particular sector, the lower the odds are of the betting amount.
The game is suitable for experienced gamers willing to compete with more than a 5% casino advantage and win.